Hair Loss treatment does not always have to lead to a salon and expensive. You can do the treatment starts from your home with minimum costs . The following five natural ways you can do to cope with hair loss that often disturbing :
1 . Treatment with Natural Oils
Use a variety of natural oils such as coconut oil , olive oil , or canola oil . Warm the oil and rub into your scalp gently . Use a shower cap and leave for one hour before cleaning it with shampoo .
2 . Natural Juice
You can use garlic juice , onion juice or ginger juice to overcome the loss . Apply on the scalp at night . Let sit overnight and rinse your hair in the morning .
3 . Do a Head Massage
Massage your scalp for a few minutes every day . It can help stimulate blood circulation in the head that makes the hair follicles remain active . Massage can be done using a few drops of lavender or other essential oils .
4 . Antioxidants
Use warm green tea ( two tea bags ) on your scalp . Let stand for one hour and wash with shampoo . Green tea contains antioxidants that can prevent hair loss and accelerate hair growth .
5 . Doing Meditation
Believe it or not , most people experiencing hair loss due to stress and pressure . Meditation can help reduce stress and pressure and balance hormones in the body .
If the above is not a simple thing also help your hair loss problem , then it is advisable to consult a dermatologist . Sometimes hair loss can also be caused by a particular disease .
- Simple Tips on Maintaining Healthy Teeth
Based on data from the World Health Organization (WHO), the epidemic in 2012 there were about 60-90 percent of the population of a country suffering from cavities. The bad news cavities is an investment for chronic diseases. How to keep your dental health? To keep your teeth and mouth stay healthy, some things that sometimes sound trivial, but it needs to be done. Here are some suggestions for taking care of your teeth doctor:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste. When is the right time to brush your teeth? After breakfast and before bed.
- Once a week, gargle with mouthwash. It can help prevent plaque and tartar.
- Brush your teeth properly, by reaching out to the entire surface of the tooth with the direction of the gums to the teeth.
- Be careful in using teeth whitening.
- Choose a toothbrush that has soft bristles.
- Reduce consumption of foods containing sugar such as sweets or starchy foods. Leftover food can be attached to the teeth.
- Consumption of fruits and vegetables that can clean the teeth as apples, carrots, and celery.
- Limit red wine, coffee, and tea.
- Stop smoking.
- Make checks to the dentist every 6 months on a regular basis